Friday, July 16, 2010

Camp

Short blog tonight...working hard and burning the midnight oil on camp prep. We are trying to get the details together. I want to say more on this later, but let me just say this for now...I hope the fact that so many of our churches don't have any campers to send is not a reflection of what I think it is. I fear it is...God help us! Are our churches losing their youth? Man...I am just devastated at the thought that we have lost so many kids the last few years.
Anyway, in spite of my fears mentioned above, we are getting ready for what I believe will be our most exciting camp in years! Our numbers look like they still might be pretty good. Everyone I have talked to is SO EXCITED! I believe we are in for something great from God! I really can sense that in the Spirit. Help us pray...and if you are ANYWHERE within a reasonable drive, COME TO CAMP!!! You won't be sorry!

3 comments:

cokelady said...

Whoa!!! I wasn't even sure this blog still existed! ;-)

We will be praying for you to have a GLORIOUS Camp and for God to bless your Region.

donaldestep2 said...

Hahaha, Sister Horne, have your laughs. I am admittedly a horribly unfaithful blogger. I'm gonna be off work for a few weeks again, so I may be a super blogger for that time period, before drifting off again...

cokelady said...

I'm having some real strong doubts about you suddenly transforming into a super blogger, work or no work. Aside from divine intervention, the past is usually a pretty good indication of the future. ;-) But I'd love for you to surprise me! I see you've already added another post above this one so I'll take the time to read it right now and even comment in hopes of keeping you encouraged in the blogging thing. :-)